Raptivity is one of the world’s finest interactivity building tools, and is being used worldwide to make teaching content and training workshops more engaging, interactive and enjoyable - be it in the classroom, online or on mobile devices. Raptivity addresses the single most important goal of teachers, trainers and instructors – engaging the learners for effective education. For instance, while the student is viewing a video, the educator could easily make it more fruitful by adding a reinforcement exercise or a quick game to confirm whether the learner has understood the concept. The interactive assignments, assessments and evaluations created using Raptivity help in better evaluation results and fewer repeats.
With Raptivity, one can harness the addition of interactive learning objects to the digital teaching content while continuing to use the existing authoring environment and processes. Raptivity output can be embedded in a course or even in a PowerPoint presentation. It can also be seamlessly integrated with any standard LMS. The content published by Raptivity is industry standard, easily distributable over the Internet, CDs/DVDs and Pen drives. The content is accessible on mobile phones and tablets and does not require any proprietary plug-ins.
Listed below are some highlights and features of Raptivity, which make it suitable to be used by any educator looking to build interactive content:
- Raptivity provides a strong pre-built library of 190+ of rapidly-customizable interaction models. Users can customize these interactions without any programming knowledge.
- Raptivity interactions are mapped to various well-known instructional design theories like Bloom’s taxonomy, Kellar’s ARCS model, Gagne’s Nine Events and Experiential Learning.
- The output of Raptivity fits right into other eLearning tools. You can use Raptivity output with hundreds of authoring tools, LMS, LCMS, and Live Collaboration tools and web design tools. Raptivity supports SCORM, AICC and Tin Can tracking. As a part of tracking support, Raptivity provides information in the form of completion status, score and individual question responses (in case of assessments).
- Many Raptivity interactions provide support for Section 508 Guidelines.
- With support to Unicode languages, course creators can also create interactivities in non-English languages such as Spanish, French, Arabic, Turkish, Korean, etc.
- A sophisticated WYSWIG editor, with single click Flash and HTML5 previews, is included for customization of interactions.
- Raptivity output works well on various mobile devices. All Raptivity interactions can be played on all kinds of mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone and other smart phones.
- Raptivity’s HTML5 output works perfectly across multiple browsers including Internet Explorer 10.0 and above, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Raptivity now also allows users to link multiple interactions together and create short courses using them through its latest offering, Raptivity Linker. Raptivity Linker is currently in beta and is free to use.
With so much to offer, Raptivity is definitely one of your best bets to create outstanding educational content. You can explore through some interesting samples here.
If you are interested in exploring Raptivity, you may download the free trial here. I would love to hear your experience and feedback.