The benefits of mobile learning are well known - but how does one overcome the challenges in creating interactive content for the new devices? All of us need a comprehensive solution that overcomes device level challenges, such as small and varying screen sizes, limited processing power, variability of input mechanisms (keypad, keyboard, pointer, touch screen, etc), variety of operating systems, battery life, and many more!
After observing the challenges course creators have to face in creating course content for mobile learning, Raptivity has organized a special webinar on “Learning Interactions On Mobile Devices. What Works? What Doesn’t?” on May 15th, 2012. This webinar will shed light on key issues considered important while developing mobile learning interactions.
You will be interacting with today’s Mobile Learning Guru’s; Robert Gadd who is the President & Chief Mobile Officer at OnPoint Digital and Janhavi Padture, Associate Vice President – Strategy & Research at Harbinger Knowledge Products. They will put forth new perspectives on means to face common challenges of M-Learning course creation with:
- A checklist of technical considerations for developing interactive content for mobile learning.
- Flash vs. HTML5 – the pros and cons of each.
- Expert tips on creating interactive mLearning content.
- And many more effective solutions..
The interactive presentation will be followed by an equally interactive Q&A session. Raptivity team will host three webinars during the day in order to accommodate participants in all time zones. Join us at the time below that suits you best:
1) Click on https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/118113897 to register for US Friendly timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 am PST
2) Click on https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/934173185 to register for UK and India friendly timings: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm CET
3) Click on https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/959654585 to register for Asia Pacific friendly timings: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm AEDT
Quickly register to get yourselves well versed in creating learning interactions for mobile devices. Looking forward to meeting you all at the webinar.