Every eLearning developer and course creator today has many queries about HTML5 - its usage, benefits, issues, etc. They are in search of a wholesome solution that creates engaging HTML5 compliant interactions. Raptivity leads the eLearning domain with its foray in mobile learning. It will be releasing its latest version of Raptivity 7.0 in the first week of March 2012 which will have the world’s largest library of eLearning interactions for iPhone, iPad and other cutting-edge mobile computing products. On that account, to get you acquainted with the HTML5 interactions, Raptivity team has organized a special webinar on the 6th March, 2012. This webinar will provide an overview of the latest features of Raptvity 7.0 and showcase the HTML5 interactions live in action.
The webinar, “Get started with HTML5 using Raptivity Interactions”, is taking place on Tuesday, March 06, 2012, in three different time zones. The rich presentation will be followed by an interactive Q&A session. Join us as we outline an eLearning course with HTML5 interactions and make it compliant for use even on mobile platforms. Check out the timings for the webinar in three different time zones on the 6th March:
1) Click here to register for US Friendly timings: 11:00 am - 12:00 am PST
2) Click here to register for Europe friendly timings: 10:00 am - 11:00 am CET
3) Click here to register for Australia friendly timings: 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm AEDT
The one hour session will allow the attendees experience:
- 35 interaction templates with HTML5 publishing option.
- How to convert your existing Raptivity Flash interactions to HTML5?
- Tracking HTML5 interactions using SCORM 1.2 and 2004 standards.
- Publishing of Flash and HTML5 based interactions in a single click.
- Sample HTML5 courses created using Raptivity interactions.
So, quickly register to qualify for a special early bird discount to be announced during the webinar. Looking forward to meeting you all at the webinar.